Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Wishlist....

I love making wishlists. They are fun to see what you want, as well as what you have wanted in the past.

So here is some of my current wishlist..


I love this idea of a bed. It has everything a slave could want or need in a bed. There are several attachment points and a beautiful cage underneath.


















Years ago I had the priviledge of being introduced to the violet wand. Yes, it was before my Master and I actually moved into the M/s relationship. We were hanging out at with some friends we had before a swinger party and he pulled this out. I INSTANTLY fell in love with it. Too bad they are so expensive!







What dungeon... ummmm... room would be complete without a St Andrews Cross? There have been many I have seen that I really like. I think my favorite is a combination cross/bondage table. I am a big fan that things like this should have an aesthetically pleasing air about them.





And what girl doesn't want a Sybian....


I love hearing what other toys people love...

No comments:

Post a Comment