Monday, May 19, 2014

I am a Top!

... well not really.

While not intimately a D/s or M/s relationship piece, often times we do incorporate different styles of BDSM into our play. Not surprising, I typically find that I enjoy being the bottom of most of this type of play.

This weekend we went to a semi-local (not really) BDSM event. There were several classes and plenty of dungeon time in which we could watch other kinky people performing their arts.

One of the classes I attended was a fabulous class on temporary branding with a Violet Wand. I was so excited for this class - you might remember that a Violet Wand is on my wish list. I went totally with the mindset that I wanted to possibly be branded with one. I came out realizing I totally want to do that to people. I want to do short term (6-18 mos) branding.

I am all kinds of excited. Master is kind of excited to as he has never really seen me this amped up over the idea of topping a scene like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment