Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Leashes

When my Master first asked me to write out some things I wanted, didn't want and didn't know... I didn't write a lot. (It took really researching and finding lists of fetishes, activities and behaviors to come up with a much more comprehensive list). However, one of the items I said is that I didn't want to be leashed.

Leash Laws Scrictly Enforced - female version by penandkink
I imagined that to be leashed, it had to be around the neck. While I will say that if he chose to leash me this way it is not a hard limit, it is something I would prefer we not engage in.

Several weeks ago we bought a new simple restraint system that after we got it out of the box we realized... was never going to work for anything. However, he slipped the wrist restraint over my hand and left it there. Then there was a light in his eyes. I immediately grew warm. He got up and pulled on the strap and lead me... with it. I was enthralled.

Since then it is our nightly ritual. We put the kids to bed and get out my leash. He slips it over my wrist as I kneel at his feet. It stays until we go to bed. I have found that I feel safer when he leashes me.

Why do I explain all this? Because there are no hard fast rules for how to engage in a specific activity. If something doesn't work for you in the traditional method, then by all means, alter it so that it does work for you.

**The picture is of an actual product sold on rebubble.com. I do actually like the sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment